Thursday, September 15, 2011

What are some BMW-approved wiper blades?

I want to change the wiper blades for my BMW 323i, but I am not sure which wiper blades are approved by BMW for use in their cars.
What are some BMW-approved wiper blades?
Go to a BMW dealer they will have BMW wiper blades.



Even though any brand at all will work. And 1/2 the price.
What are some BMW-approved wiper blades?
It's a wiper blade for cris'sake it doesn't need to do anything special. Any silicone based blade will be top notch.

Rub your windshield with some Rain-X and you won't even need to use wiper blades since the water will whisk right off of the window without even turning the blades on. Turn them on and visibility is even better.
go to wal-mart.

there are such thing as approved wiper.. duuuu
GO TO AUTO ZONE AND GET BOSCH WIPER BLADES THEY WORK REAL GOOD ......OR U CAN GO TO WAL MART AND GET 3 DOLLAR ONES WHICH WORK JUST AS WELL ...LOL
Go to the dealer. Last time I checked, they weren't that expensive. BTW: the right and left wiper are two different sizes.
Bosch wiper blades are much better and last longer than walmart $3 ones..Trust me I know since I have been through both types. The Bosch are still on my car and work so smooth!

No comments:

Post a Comment