Thursday, September 15, 2011

2000 Nissan Xterra maintenance question?

I have a 2000 Nissan Xterra with 110K miles, this is my primary vehicle. I would like to know what maintenance I should do other than the regular maintenance. I regularly change oil, oil filter, rotate tires, allign wheels, top all fluids, change wiper blades, check break pads, etc. Should I plan for any engine or transmission maintenance to keep it running well.
2000 Nissan Xterra maintenance question?
Change Differential/Third Member Fluid, Check CV Boots for Damage, Replace if Needed. Change Transmission Fluid %26amp; Filter.
2000 Nissan Xterra maintenance question?
Since I have the same model year, my book shows I should have my timing chain/belt replaced at 110K.

Report Abuse


All required maintenance is spelled out in the Nissan maintenance schedule for your car (see owner's manual).



http://www.edmunds.com/maintenance/Maint鈥?/a>
yes it is due for a transmission service (change fluid and filter ).. and i would also flush out the cooling system ever year or two . due to deposited that build up in the radiator and heater core.
  • parameter order
  • msdn
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment