Thursday, September 15, 2011

Do I need to buy the most expensive windshield wiper blades or can I get away with the cheapest?

I live in Las Vegas. It rarely rains, but when it does it pours. I have lived in Las Vegas for 5 years and have never had to add windshield wiper fluid, when I get an oil change they top it off. The rubber part came off of the passenger side last month. I haven't had to use my windshield wipers since then.
Do I need to buy the most expensive windshield wiper blades or can I get away with the cheapest?
I would get medium priced ones as the sun and heat there will dry them out in 6 months.
Do I need to buy the most expensive windshield wiper blades or can I get away with the cheapest?
in your case, you can probably get away with the cheap ones.



but with a cheap price comes a cheap construction. find yourself wiper blades that are not the most expensive but not the cheapest.
make sure they are the right size and that you wipe the new wiper blade with an alcohol pad before putting them on your car. this will help keep them from rotting. the blades i buy are like 6 bucks each and theyre just as good as the 35 dollar ones!
As long as you get the right measurement for your car, it doesn't matter if you spent $5.00 or $20.00.
  • advise for birth control
  • cute myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment