Thursday, September 15, 2011

Does anyone know if Citroen have changed the size of the front wiper blades?

The original ones had the passenger side wiper slightly longer than the drivers side - yet when I went to get replacement blades for my 07 Reg I was told that the only ones now listed for my car were of identical length
Does anyone know if Citroen have changed the size of the front wiper blades?
Are you asking about the Citroen C4 as the blades i have listed are the sizes as follows:

C4 +coupe Passenger blade 28 inch Driver side 24 inch

This Information is from my Bosch parts catalogue to which i get some of my stock from, Valeo also recommend the same sizes.

I bet the dealer that put the wipers on came up with that lame excuse because they were out of stock of the 28 inch blade.



If you want to double check your wiper size visit this site:

http://www.wiperblades.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment