Friday, June 3, 2011

'03 Toyota Matrix rear wiper blade replacement?

Can anyone tell me if this is a special order part? I can%26#039;t seem to get the rear blade changed anywhere. I have tried various brake, tire, and lube shops, Walmart (where get my oil changed) and many auto parts store like AutoZone. I hope it isn%26#039;t available only at a Toyota place because I have moved away from where I bought the car, and the nearest dealership where I live now is quite a ways from here.





Any insight is helpful. For what it%26#039;s worth, the guy that looked at the blade today, said he has never seen the fastener on my wiper that attaches the new blade...he was going to improv it with something that might fit. The guy at Walmart said they didn%26#039;t have anything so small. (Sorry I don%26#039;t know the specs on this)





If I can%26#039;t find it in a regular store, is there a way to order it online?|||It is a Dealer only part, you need to replace the whole blade, there is not a insert to replace.


Correct the Pontiac Vibe is a Toyota Matrix that has a Pontiac name badge on it.|||Sure, order it from the dealer and get the correct replacement part...|||You can go to a Pontiac dealership if one is closer. The Matrix is the same as a Pontiac Vibe. The rear wiper is very small and will only be available at the dealer or check ebay!|||You can order it at:





http://www.toyotapartsstore.com/product_鈥?/a>|||Any Toyota dealer should have one for about $10 and change. They will probably snap it on for free. It takes about 5 seconds to do.


Don%26#039;t let someone %26quot;improv%26quot; it, because it will probably end up falling off and damaging your window.

No comments:

Post a Comment