Friday, June 3, 2011

How often are you supposed to change windshield wiper blades?

My step-dad just changed mine and I%26#039;m amazed at how much nicer they are. Just curious how often you%26#039;re really supposed to change them.|||Dear Wipers-





Just change them annually. I normally do it at the first of September in my area, that is about when out rain season starts.





If you are living in a place like the PNW, (Pacific North West), Portland, Oregon or Seattle, Washington; I would say change those wiper blades out as soon as they start streaking the window.





As for the person who told you to use Rain-X, I agree with her. That is an excellent product. I have been using it for years. I have yet to find a better product of its type. With new wiper blades and the Rain-X, you will be good to go!|||yes they work much better huh lol...my dad always told me to change them at the start of every school year...so that they are a fresh pair for the winter...also have you heard of (Rain X ) you wipe it on then wait a few min. then wipe it off it helps repel the water...good luck...|||you should every 3 months.|||When they aren%26#039;t cleaning your windshield, make noice when they move. or are falling off.|||when you wash your windshield and it doesn%26#039;t clean the surface that when you change it and it also depend on how many time you wash your windshield using your wiper blades. so if you don%26#039;t use it often i will say may be every 1 year.|||every six months. Normally fall and spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment